Our Team

Joseph Rinaldi | John Stegmerten | Whitney Stegmerten | Caroline Fogle | Caleb Edwards | Jorden Jeu de Vine | Garrett Olin

Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Commissioning

I am sent. We send. 


Lisa Smith. Connie Pressley. Garrett Olin. Ginger Graham. Joseph Rinaldi. Jeremy. Belote. Melissa Guinn. Ryan Senegal. and Ron King. 


"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5


"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20


"Look at the nations and watch - and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told." Habakkuk 1:5


"Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them, or I will terrify you before them." Jeremiah 1:17


We covet your prayers as we head out on Wednesday morning to leave for Mozambique. Please pray for each team member, their health, and the individuals they will come in contact throughout the trip. 


Pray for safe travels, opportunities to spread the word, and the families each member leaves behind. 


I am sent. We send. 
Mozambique April 17-28, 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment